VectorTM Series: Integrated Motion Systems
- Captive linear version shown.
External linear and non-captive versions also available.
- HMI Interface
- USB Programming Interface
- Multifunction diagnostic LED
- SnapTrack TM Programming Software
- Secondary Encoder input for electronic gearing OR camming
- Distributed Motion for Multi-Axis Control
(Master and Slave)
Input Voltage: 12-48 VDC
Variable Control Modes: Rated Torque Control, Linear Force Control
Current: 4 Amps/Phase RMS
Control: Dynamic Closed Loop or Open Loop
Programmable I/O's: 3 Digital Inputs (5V-24V), 3 Digital Outputs (5V-24V), 1 16-Bit Analog Input
Microstep Resolution: Up to 256 μsteps/step
Communication: Serial RS232, Serial RS485
SnapTrackTM is our user-friendly software component to ServoTrackTM. It utilizes block programming, an intuitive drag-and-drop method, to customize and run your stepper motor system. With SnapTrackTM, you will be able to create your own customizable interface to suit your application needs.